Approval of Consent Agenda
Approval of Minutes of the August 13, 2012 Council Meeting view: PDF
175.5 KB
Approval of Claims for the August 27, 2012 Council Meeting view: PDF
494.5 KB
SDL Request by the Nebraska One Box Foundation view: PDF
229.0 KB
SDL Request by Henry F. Schumacher dba Sylvester's Bar and Lounge view: PDF
237.9 KB
Hearing on 2012-2013 Annual Appropriation Bill view: PDF
1.5 MB
Hearing to Set Final Tax Request for 2012-2013 for City of Broken Bow view: PDF
31.6 KB
Presentations / Requests / Action
Approve 2.5% + 1% for a total of 3.5% increase view: PDF
31.2 KB
Approval of Recommendation of Acceptance of Aquatic Facility view: PDF
165.7 KB
Approval of payment to Schmick's Market in the amount of $13.98 for Rescue Unit Supplies view: PDF
49.5 KB
Request for remaining balance of $40,000 to Paulsen Inc. view: PDF
86.4 KB
Modified NMPP Agreement for Financial Plan, Cost of Service and Rate Design Service Contract view: PDF
554.8 KB
Acceptance of Sign For Ballfields from Broken Bow Rotary. view: PDF
30.1 KB
Approval of Position for Full Time Zoning Administrator view: PDF
45.8 KB
Approval of Zoning Administrator Job Description view: PDF
154.8 KB
Broken Bow Housing Authority Report and Request that the PILOT funds be placed in joint CD with City view: PDF
53.0 KB
Re-Appointment of Laura Lindner to Broken Bow Housing Authority for five year term view: PDF
31.1 KB
Update on Green Coalition Grants for planting of flowers on east Highway 2 and bicycle racks in City Square view: PDF
82.4 KB
Resolution 2012-10 setting Property Tax Request for Fiscal Year 2012-2013 view: PDF
72.9 KB
Adoption of Budget Ordinance 2012-1122 view: PDF
86.3 KB
Closed Session
Personnel - Tony Tolstedt view: PDF
29.2 KB